Monday, 24 November 2008

Dedicated Blog Follower Award


I have been given an award from Desire at Doing Life for being a best blogging buddy and dedicated follower. From Desire's notes, I have left a comment on every one of her blog posts - not bad hey!! I must say I do find her blog most inspiring and eagerly await a new post to see what she has created.


Here are the RULES for presenting this, hopefully soon sought after award:


Pick 5 bloggers that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserves this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.
State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs.
Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award.
Link to DOING LIFE's blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Show these rules.


The bloggers I am awarding this award to are:

Beryldene Stemp from Lovevanillacupcakes. Beryldene writes such inspirational posts and I always get something so positive from reading them.

Andrea Robertson from Life in Lindfield. I met Andrea at a scrapday she hosted and then she left to go and live in England. I found her blog through Beryldene's and I have so enjoyed reading her posts about her and her family settling into their new country and especially her innermost thoughts on where she is in life. Something I can relate to.

Claire McGeer from Inspiration for the Soul. I met Claire at a Bundu week-end she arranged. We had so much fun and she now lives in Wales. I have enjoyed reading her posts on their new life and how they are all settling in. Love the photos she takes.

Leanne Ramsay from New Beginnings. Leanne is my daughter and I so enjoy reading her blog (when she updates it). She has such a wonderful, carefree way of writing. I have also discovered that she takes really good photos.

Desire Fourie from Doing Life. I know this award was created by Desire, but I have to award her back. If it wasn't for Desire, I wouldn't be scrapping, I would never have tried my hand at mosaicing, I wouldn't know how to take decent photos, I certainly wouldn't have this blog and I wouldn't appreciate nature as much as I do now. Desire's blog is such a creative inspiration and I just love looking at all her creations.

So bloggers, please accept this award from me.

Dedicated blog follower signing off ....




1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, Michelle, I am honoured to receive my own award .... did not expect it. I humbly accept it and once again thank you for being Doing Life's most dedicated follower. Hugs from Desire