Sunday, 31 May 2009

New Glasses

I have been meaning to go to the optician for a while as I was battling with my eyes when doing things close up. My problem was that when I ate supper I could either see what I was eating and the TV would be blurred or I could see the TV but not see what I was eating!! I eventually went to the optician and decided to get multifocal lenses. I have always been told that these are problematic, but was convinced by my optician that this was not the case and was more in the mind.

I was phoned on Friday evening and collected my new glasses yesterday and put them on before leaving the shop - the shop assistant told me I was very brave!!


They are "Levi's" and come with their own denim case. I have been so comfortable with them on and it was a pleasure working in my craft room making pouches without having to take them off to see what I was doing.

I can see clearly now signing off ....




5 comments:

Andrea said...

And they look really good on you to :-)

xxx
A

Ella Swan said...

Trendy! I also have multi-focals. Takes a bit of getting used to but WTG!

Desire Fourie said...

So glad to hear that you are also finding your multi-focals a joy, as I have also never looked back since getting my. Now on another topic, what are you doing at Alcatraz? ... have you been scraplifting? Hugs from Desire

Sophia said...

They look great...

Beryldene said...

Michelle, your glasses are lovely!

As someone who wears glasses myself, I know how frustrating it can be, when they aren't working for you, so enjoy your stunning levi's!