Sunday, 27 July 2008

Blogging Award


I have been given the "Blogging Forever Friend" award by Desire do visit her blog and see her wonderful creations. Thank you so much Desire, I am honoured and proud to have received this award from you. The following rules apply to this award:


1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award

2. 4 of them followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.


I pick the following people to receive this award from me, Leanne, Jose (who recently visited my blog - but do check out hers it is great), Desire, Sophia do visit their blogs and see their creations and the 5th one is Andrea, who is a very talented scrapper and an ex South African, now residing in Linfield, England. She was involved in SA Scrap Kits and I recently attended her 2 day scrap convention - it was awesome.
Award winner signing off ...

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Sjoe, thank you so much Michelle ... you of course know that you are not only my blogging friend forever ... but in real life as well. I accepted this award with great honour.