Friday, 11 July 2008

Anita Francis Ramsay (Papi)

Yes, I know that I have not blogged in ages, but things have really been hectic. I have changed jobs, been scrapping a bit and the sad news is that my mother-in-law passed away yesterday.

She had battled with Cancer for a couple of years and she died peacefully on 10 July 2008 at 16h20 at her flat. She was fortunate that Lesley, her daughter, was able to live with her and helped take care of her up until her passing. To all her grandchildren she was fondly know as "Papi".


09-01-1931 to 10-07-2008

Rest in peace "Papi", you will be missed by all.

To all our friends who have sent messages of condolences and flowers - thank you to all, it means a lot to Dereck, myself and the family.

In mourning signing off ...

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thinking of you ... Love. Desire

Sophia said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, just remember she has gone on to a better place...thoughts are with you and the family.

Jacqui Bourne said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care! Love Jacqui

Tracy said...

Isn't it amazing how sharing our lives with others brings strangers together ...

I don't know you personally and have only been blogging for a short while but I feel kind of connected to you in the Scrapping World and I am truly saddened to hear of the passing of your mom-in-law. It sounds as though she passed in peace - I know that those who pass before us look upon us and take care of us. I believe they become our Guardian Angels of sorts and I think it is a comfort to know that we are being taken care of by people who know us and love us.

You and your family are in my prayers for comfort at this time.

Love, Tracy

P.S. Thanks so much for joining the BOM Challenge. I look forward to getting to know you better and I believe this whole exercise will be very therapeutic for all of us. Will post Challenge No. 2 before the end of this week.

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Tracy. How beautiful are your thoughts. I am sure Michelle and her hubby will be very touched by your words from the heart.