Friday, 20 March 2009

More Mosaicing Creations

Kathy, Shelley, Rayna and I went back to the Ceramic Craft Studio for another dose of mosaicing. Kathy and Rayna did bowls, Shelley painted her tortoises that she had finished mosaicing and I made a vase type container to put in my scrap room to store my tools. Here we are hard at work. Note the chocolate brownies we had for tea - they were absolutely yummy!! Here are the almost finished products, but finished enough for you to see what they look like.
We then came back to my house where we had chicken with salad and poppy seed cake. A really wonderful day crafting with special friends.
I finished all my tile setting on the Sunday and just need to grout my container.
Have also been finishing off some scrapy layout kits that I bought from Doing Life which I will photgraph this week-end in the light.
Mosaicer signing off ....

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, now the mosaic bug has really bitten down there in Durbs. Your creations are just stunning. Those tortoises are really gorgeous with so much character in their expressions. Mmm ... chocolate brownies ... can perhaps guess from where they are! Michelle, you are looking great and disappearing in front of our eyes ... it seems that you have lost some more weight! Hugs from Desire

Ella Swan said...

Oooh you are really making me want to try that! I will have to force myself not to. Sounds like you had such a fun day with all your mates & some lovely grub too! Just what the doctor orders at times ;-)

Glennis said...

Very cute mosaic turtles.