Wednesday, 04 March 2009

Photo Challenge


I was challenged by Helen to show the 8th photo from my 8th folder. This is it. It was taken of Dereck and I at the Barnyard Theatre in 2006. I can't remember what show it was, but all I do remember is that it was a great show. I had arranged it with a crown of my Run/Walk for Life members and we had seats at the back. I can't believe how blonde I was, I am now back to my normal dark hair colour.
I challenge the following people to check out their 13th folder for the 13th photo - hopefully it is lucky 13:
Number 8 signing off ....

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

I am actually afraid to have a look ... it could be an embarassing 13th file. Hugs from Desire

Michelle Ramsay said...

Hey, that was quick. I am about to put up my ladybug pictures.

Yes, I was rather nervous too, to see what my picture was!!

Ella Swan said...

Aaah, you've already done it ;-) Well done...you're right, you were really blonde there - think it looks nice & summery ;-)

Andrea said...

Off to do it now.....looking forward to having some fun with your photo challenge and helen's questionaire....should be a cool blog entry :-)

xxx
A