Sunday, 20 June 2010

Flower Treats

For my recent birthday, these are two of the flower arrangements I received.  The purple ones from Penny at work and she even wore a purple outfit as she remembered that it is my favourite colour.  Then when I got home the rose arrangement was waiting for me from my good friend Desire and I am certainly going to enjoy eating the huge apple in this arrangement!!



I also received a lovely purple pair of soft slippers, a purple check pair of pyjama pants, a sleeveless windbreaker, some scrapping goodies, a chocolate, a Milady's shopping voucher, some money from Dereck and a two foot single slipper (you put both feet in it when you are watching TV or crafting!!)

Flower power birthday girl signing off ....

4 comments:

Jose said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovely flowers, and I hope you enjoy the apple :)
Jose xx

Desire Fourie said...

So glad you were spoilt on your special day. Those TV slippers sounds just like the thing you need for this season's cold weather.
Hugs
Desire

Andrea said...

How lovely to be so spoilt by family and friends. Glad you had such a special day, you are a special lady and deserve it!
xxx
A

Ella Swan said...

Glad you enjoyed your day Michelle & got so spoiled! Love Desire's arrangement with the butterfly nogal!