Friday, 06 February 2009

Another Award!

I received this award from Andrea - thank you so much.


The 'rules' are :
'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.
My eight are:
Desire - for such an amazing blog of stories and wonderful creations
Libby - for an interesting blog and wonderful quilting creations
Claire - for a wonderful account of day to day life and her creations
Beryldene - for such brilliant writing - there is always something positive and a moral
Candice - for awesome layouts with such great pet "models". Also writes beautifully
Bakerella - for her awesome creations of cakes and other goodies
Leanne - for her day to day account of life in London and now Wales
Sophia - for her wondrful creations and life with her family
There are many others I could have awarded this to, but these decisions one has to make.

Enjoy the award!

Another award signing off .....













3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, thank you so much for this award. I really feel honoured having received this award amongst so many other talented recipients. Hugs from Desire

Sophia said...

Thanks for my award...

Raymonty said...

Michelle ~ You and I are so different that I had to make a comment; check out my blog and you will see what I mean. I guess the difference is the guy/girl thing? - Old Dog,Ray.