Sunday, 22 February 2009

Off the Page Item

I have been collecting tins for the purpose of making a pen holder or two and today warranted me doing just that. I tidied up my craft table and saw that I had quite a few pens lying around, so quickly decided that I needed to make my pen holder. Last year some time I purchased a Crop-o-Dile from Sophia and today I put it to the test. Wow, this worked really well and putting holes and setting eyelets into the tin were an absolute breeze. Here is the finished product filled up already:


I quite enjoyed making this and thank you for looking.

Crop-o-Diler signing off ....



4 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Wow, that Crop-o-dile must be quite a beast! Impressive...

Sophia said...

Glad you enjoyed using it...

Beryldene said...

Michelle, beyond the page projects have always been my favourite....what a stunning stationary holder!!...well done!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Michelle and of course it had to be in your very very very favourite colour combo. It sure looks like the dial thingie did its trick getting those eyelets right through the tin. Love your ribbon at the bottom and the top. Way to go girl ... this also another for that crafting CV. Hugs from Desire
PS: Glad to see my influence is not always that bad!