Sunday, 15 February 2009

Valentine's Day

valentine Pictures, Images and Photos

Hope you all had a great day and got a little spoilt!!

This is what I received - my favourite Red Door perfume with body cream and shower gel.

This is what I had sent to Dereck via Netflorist - a box full of iced gingerbread letters. Unfortunatley most of them were broken, but they certainly tasted divine!!



Dereck played golf yesterday, so for me it was rather a quiet day. I went to Run/Walk for Life and did 5km and caught up news from my friend Jeanette. Once home I had a shower, put on a load of washing, hung it up did some weeding and then got stuck into some serious scrapping. I had my music playing (loudly) and got quite a bit done.
Dereck got home at about 1:30 (I think) and he sat watching the rugby. Grant and Lauren went out and we braaied and I carried on with my scrapping. You will see the finished product in the next post.
Happy Valentine signing off ....

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Lucky you - getting really spoilt! LOVE Red Door - also one of my faves...Sorry about the ginger bickies - I LOVE gingernread men - we always buy them at the Spar - delicious ;-) We watched "He's just not that into you" - SOOOO cute.

Desire Fourie said...

What better way to spend Valentines, but to scrap. Dereck really looks like a cat who has stolen some cream ... spoilt he is. Enjoy your Red Door goodies. Hugs from Desire