Tuesday, 20 October 2009

JHI Relay scrapped layout

In November 2006, wWhile I worked at Morrison Murray, we entered 3 running and 3 walking teams in the JHI Relay. Dereck was part of a mixed team which was called the "M & M Flyers". It started raining as I started and this gave me the extra reason to walk fast. We started on the field behind the ABSA stadium, went down NMR Avenue and back onto the field to hand over to the next member. I managed a time of 37 mins 36 secs for 5km. Overall our team finished 50/467 walking teams. We were the 16th mixed team, the 4th mixed team in the Accounting category and the 5th team overall in the Accounting category. Afterwards we met at the gazebo and had drinks and boerewors rolls.

This is the last of all the layouts I have done recently. I still have some more to do and will show you them once they are completed.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Relay walker sining off ....

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wowza ... 37 mins for 5km is lightning fast ... just over 7min/km. Wish I could walk that fast again. Love the layout, well balanced.
Hugs
Desire

Ella Swan said...

I love your use of brads in that layout Michelle...and you truly are an inspiration...and I had no idea that Dereck also joined in the fun!